Wednesday 30 March 2016

Why Betting On Friendly Matches, Qualifiers Etc Is Not A Bright Idea...!

       I often wonder why some folks will want to waste their hard earned money on friendly matches when they have so little information about the teams that are playing?
If you want to make it big as a punter,you need to know to play and what to avoid. I decided to try my hands on these matches yesterday and see if things have changed. To make things interesting i decided to consult one of my secret websites that supplies me with good matches to stake on.

As a matter of principle you won't catch me placing bets on these group of games, but i decided to experiment yesterday..

Here is a screen shot of the site i use with its accuracy level.



on a good day the delivery rate is between 95-99% daily, and the following screen shot is for that of yesterday.





Now mind you, this is one of the most dependable sites i use  and yesterday their results proved to me why i need to avoid these sets of matches.

maybe i should show you my losing screen shots as well after going with the tips from this site.


Even Nigeria that everyone was hoping will at least get a draw and keep qualification hope alive fumbled.

See another one.



If you want to really make it, you need to know which games to place your bets on and mind you not all games/leagues are useful to your punting needs.

I have compiled a set of videos in my football mega cash system which shows you how to get good leagues and games to bet on without breaking a sweat.

Get access to this package here.

=>http://www.footballcashprofits4you.blogspot.com.ng/

See you there.

14 comments:

  1. Good and amazing article, thanks for sharing your knowledge!
    football betting tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good articles! I like Football Games.Thanks for sharing a nice info.I came across your web site and it really is wonderful for my situation. It covers Brilliant and beneficial posts. I read just about all of them and got so much from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why should you join Bwin? Please go to our website and read the expert review before you start betting on bwin.

    Sports Betting On Bwin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog!. Get best soccer betting experience with Match winning soccer tipsters. One of the amazing things about this live soccer betting site is it offers 50% sign up bonus to its newly signed up users and with valuable insider soccer tipsters tips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am often to blogging and that i actually appreciate your posts. This article has truly peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your internet site and keep checking for first time data
    แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete
  6. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    เว็บพนันบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this.
    เว็บพนันบอลไม่มีขั้นต่ำ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    เว็บฝากถอนอัตโนมัติ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    รีวิว รูเล็ต

    ReplyDelete