Wednesday 28 August 2013

IS BETTING ON TOP CLUBS REALLY WORTH IT?

In my last post i discussed the importance of using goals in making your bets count and trasform into good profits at the end of every match day.
Last weekend and on Monday we saw a common thing that affected most "Big Clubs" and that was their inability to score a lot of goals.
Juventus ,Barcelona , PSG, Liverpool , Bayern Munich and even the much hyped match between Man U and Chelsea all produced very low scorelines all to the dismay of many punters who had gone for over 1.5/2.5 goals as the case may be.
I personally placed a bet for over 8.5 corners for the Man U-Chelsea game which was so drab that only 3 corners were played in the entire match! I lost the bet but learnt a few lessons in the process-

It doesn't matter which teams are playing ;as long as they score the number of goals i am targeting  i will make my profit. Betting on top games is better avoided as things may not go as planned.

Never play the same games using different bookies but rather place different bets on different teams with the bookies you use so that in case your bets with one bookie fail then you can still make some money from the other bookies you use.

Stay blessed.

3 comments:

  1. @Admin: Please do not see me as intrusive but I feel you're the person I should talk to about my problem. Now the problem..... I wanna start betting football and being that I'm a newbie to that sort, I've been looking for someone that will make me seem less naive. I just need quality advice from a "seasoned vet" like you and this is hoping that you don't turn me down. Would love to speak with you through email. Here's mine though: tispbucci@gmail.com! Eagerly anticipating your reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls am a newbie in sport betting, I will need ur assistant dis is my email harplo002@gmail.com. pls sir can I have ur email

    ReplyDelete